Associate DVM Opportunity
PetFocus Veterinary Hospital in Bedford
Bedford, Nova Scotia
PetFocus Veterinary Hospital in Bedford have been in business in Nova Scotia since 2003. The Hospital is an AAFP Cat friendly practice level Silver by the American association of feline practitioners. We are seeking an enthusiastic Associate Veterinarian to join our team of skilled and passionate staff! The PetFocus Veterinary Hospital – Bedford South is a unique 4 doctors facility with an open concept, centred around a state-of-the-art surgery suite established in 2013 by the PetFocus Veterinary Group. We have a special focus on orthopaedic services. Viewing windows allows client to see from the front door to the back door. They also facilitate an environment of collaboration and transparency and provide our clients with a sense of reassurance that their precious pets will receive excellent care. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply and will benefit from our unique mentorship opportunities.
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
● Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
● Passion for what you do every day!
● Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
● A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
● Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PetFocus Veterinary Hospital in Bedford have recently become part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What We Offer
● Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
● Generous CE allowance
● Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
● Medical, dental and vision insurance
● Life and long term disability insurance
● Professional liability coverage
● Association dues and VIN membership
● Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
● Fairness, respect in the workplace
● Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!