DVM Opportunity – Signing Bonus
Companion Animal Hospital
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
We have a fantastic opportunity at Companion Animal Hospital, located in Cole Harbour, NS (That’s right hockey fans, home to both Sydney Crosby and Nathan MacKinnon!) We are seeking a dynamic DVM to join our growing team! We are a busy, 5 doctor small animal and exotics practice with tenured support team. The ideal candidate will have some exposure to dentistry, and enjoys preventative medicine and client education in a busy setting! Companion boasts a strong, seasoned support team of RVTs, VAs and client care team members. Celebrating our 23rd year, we are proud to provide care to all pets, from puppies to parrots, bunnies to boas, and everything in between. We are a fully equipped facility, including a dental suite with radiography. Do not miss out on this opportunity to be part of a large, experienced and supportive team!
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Companion Animal Hospital has recently become part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What We Offer
- Signing bonus!
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!