Associate DVM Opportunity – Bonus
PetFocus – Eastern Shore Vet Clinic
Porters Lake, Nova Scotia
Eastern Shore Vet Clinic, a PetFocus member, is a 3 doctor small animal practice that is now feline friendly silver certified! Located in the beautiful Porters Lake, we are a fully-equipped facility looking for a Part-time DVM with experience and interest in surgery and dentistry, a passion for client education, and a strong commitment to community involvement. The successful applicant will join a seasoned support team of 3 RVTs, Veterinary Assistants, and Client Care Specialists, all of whom are fear free certified. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing team where learning and development are endless!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Eastern Shore Vet Clinic have recently become part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!