Associate DVM Opportunity – Signing Bonus!
Tantallon Veterinary Hospital
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Tantallon Veterinary Hospital is a busy 7-doctor full service small animal veterinary hospital located in Upper Tantallon, just outside of Halifax. We are looking for an associate DVM to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. We are a fully equipped facility that has been recently renovated, including a new surgery suite, an ultrasound machine, and a cat boarding facility. With an incredibly supportive and competent team of passionate individuals, Tantallon Vet Hospital is a great environment for anyone looking for a career where learning and development opportunities are endless! Our continued goal is to provide the highest quality pet health care to our clients and patients in a professional, compassionate, comfortable environment. Do not miss out on being part of our mission and incredible team!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tantallon Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation plus production bonus
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!