Associate DVM Opportunity – Signing Bonus and Accommodation
Animal Medical Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia
We have a fantastic opportunity for an associate DVM at Animal Medical Centre in Sydney, NS! We are a 7-doctor veterinary clinic located in Sydney, a beautiful harbour town on Cape Breton Island. We are a tertiary care Animal Hospital for companion animals housed within a newly renovated rustic style house, with one of only a few pet boutique animal clinics in the country! Our clinic is fully equipped, including a dental x-ray and an in-house lab. New graduates are welcome to apply, as this a great mentorship opportunity where you will learn from our incredibly cohesive and supportive team. We provide the best working environment for our employees and professional colleagues. AMC is community minded and will continue to give back in the future. Do not miss out on the chance to join a one of a kind Veterinary practice!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Animal Medical Centre is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What We Offer
- Relocation Allowance
- Competitive compensation plus production bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!