By Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's top go back and forth advisor publisher
Lonely Planet's realize France is your passport to the main proper, up to date recommendation on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries look forward to you. See the lighting of Paris from the Eiffel Tower, cross on a Champagne-tasting travel of Reims and discover fascinating chateaux; all along with your depended on shuttle better half. notice the simplest of France and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's notice France:
- Full-colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting money and time and get round like a neighborhood, heading off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web pages, transit suggestions, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, sound asleep, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gem stones that the majority guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights give you a richer, extra lucrative commute adventure - heritage, artwork, literature, cinema, structure, politics, food, wine, customs.
- Free, handy pull-out Paris map (included in print version), plus over 38 color maps
- Covers Paris, Normandy, Brittany, Reims, Loire Valley, Burgundy, Lyon, Bordeaux, Provence, French Alps, great, Cannes, St Tropez, Monaco, Chamonix, Marseille, Versailles, Chartres, Disneyland hotel Paris
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet's realize France, our easy-to-use advisor, packed with inspiring and colourful pictures, makes a speciality of France's hottest points of interest for these trying to find the simplest of the easiest.
- Looking for a complete advisor that recommends either renowned and offbeat reviews, and greatly covers all of the state has to supply? try out Lonely Planet's France consultant.
- Looking for a advisor for Paris? money out Lonely Planet's Paris guide for a complete examine the entire urban has to supply; Lonely Planet's observe Paris, a photo-rich advisor to the city's such a lot renowned points of interest; or Lonely Planet's Pocket Paris, a handy-sized consultant serious about the can't-miss points of interest for a fast journey.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Oliver Berry, Nicola Williams, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Catherine Le Nevez, Emilie Filou, Kerry Christiani, Stuart Butler, Gregor Clark, Daniel Robinson, Alexis Averbuck.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's major trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a devoted traveler group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition permits curious visitors to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations during which they locate themselves.