August 26, 2021
Spryfield Animal Hospital
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Are you a dedicated, caring Associate Veterinarian who is looking to work at an AAHA-accredited, well-equipped practice alongside a team of passionate colleagues? Then Spryfield Animal Hospital has the perfect opportunity for you! Our devoted 3 doctors and 9 engaged support staff team members have been committed to offering excellent animal health care for our close-knit community since 1982. We are proud to offer the highest standards of patient care, a wide range of services including medical, diagnostic, surgical, and preventive health care needs, along with our nutritional orientation. Customers can also enjoy our popular online store where they can conveniently browse, shop and receive various diet and daily pet care items, toys or treats all from the comfort of home! On top of that, we also strive to promote responsible pet ownership and health-related educational opportunities to new or experienced pet parents through our blog (https://www.spryfieldanimalhospital.com/blog/).
Nestled in between beautiful Williams Lake, Long Lake Provincial Park and Frog Pond Park, the hospital is conveniently located near all amenities, in Halifax, the capital of the province. Despite being a thriving hub for business, culture and recreation as well as a home to top tourist attractions like Peggy’s Cove, the Halifax Waterfront and the world’s longest downtown boardwalks, our city still maintains a warm, small-town feel.
Please send your resume or inquiries to Marsha@vetstrategy.com
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 1000 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
HOW WE KEEP OUR TEAM AND CLIENTS SAFE:
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy (where applicable), online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Spryfield Animal Hospital has recently become part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
Veterinarian (Full or Part Time) – Highland Anima…
Oct 19, 2021
Highland Animal Hospital is seeking a Veterinarian (Full or Part time) to add to its staff. We are located in Port Hawkesbury (Eastern Nova Scotia) an…Read More
Veterinarian – Truro Veterinary Hospital (111721)
Oct 18, 2021
Veterinarian Needed – Healthy workplace culture is especially important to our team at Truro Vet. We hold everyone accountable to our core values, in…Read More