November 9, 2022
Associate Veterinarian (Equine/Small animal)
Avon Animal Hospital
Windsor, Nova Scotia
Avon Animal Hospital has been proudly serving the community of Windsor and surroundings since 1994, offering both small animal and equine care. Our team of skilled and compassionate animal healthcare professionals strive daily to make a difference in the lives of our patients and clients. To ensure our four-legged friends are receiving top-notch care, we have a strong commitment to continuing education that allows us to stay current with emerging changes in veterinary medicine. All of our equine veterinarians are proud members of the American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP).
We offer a wide variety of services, ranging from wellness examinations for small animals, vaccinations, in-clinic and on-site X-rays, soft tissue surgery, dental care, to comprehensive equine care (including medicine, surgery, dentistery, and equine reproduction). We also provide on-site visits for both small animals and equines, thanks to our mobile vet units.
Don’t miss out this fantastic opportunity to join us: we are looking to add to our team a small animal/equine Associate Veterinarian. In this role you will be sharing your time between small animals and equines. The ideal candidate is passionate about the community, and elevating the practice through exceptional patient and client care.
This is a great chance to work at a fully equipped facility (including a full in-house lab.) and to integrate a fun and supportive team where learning and development opportunities are endless! To learn more about us, watch this!
For any inquiries, or to submit your application, please contact email@example.com
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
- Strong knowledge of equine medicine
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Flexible schedule (both full-time and part-time hours available)
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 1000 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
Avon Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
Associate Veterinarian – Avon Animal Hospital (03…
Dec 7, 2022
Associate Veterinarian Avon Animal Hospital Windsor, Nova Scotia https://can63.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/enUS/vetstrategy/Site/VSCAREER/Posting/…Read More
FT or PT DVM Chester Basin Animal Hospital (030723)
Dec 7, 2022
Chester Basin Animal Hospital FT or PT DVM: About Us: We are looking for an amazing full time or part time DVM to join our team at Chester Basin Anima…Read More