April 12, 2022
Associate Veterinarian (acupuncture & holistic medicine)
Cobequid Animal Hospital
Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia
Cobequid Animal Hospital in Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, is a hospital of 7 diverse veterinarians with +100 years combined experience, and 29 highly skilled support staff, who team up harmoniously to offer high quality medicine. Our knowledge and mastery of veterinary medicine are deep and broad, and we are constantly engaged in continuing education. Our facility was built anew in 2002 and provides modern equipment. We have been proudly holding an AAHA accreditation for over 26 years. As a stakeholder with Metro Animal Emergency Clinic, there is no after hours or on-call work. Our practice believes in offering a wide range of services to our clients, such as routine services, emergency services during open hours, but also homeopathy, acupuncture, canine rehab, chemotherapy, ultrasound and orthopedic surgery, which allows for personal growth and career fulfillment.
Besides offering interesting and diverse cases, we ensure a great working atmosphere as well as a commitment to maintaining Work/Life Balance.Our region is a highly desirable location that offers a wonderfully unique place to live, providing options for all lifestyles. It is the perfect place to unwind and reconnect with nature thanks to an abundance of parks, trails and outdoor activities, and yet downtown Halifax is only 20 minutes away with its shopping centers, theaters and dynamic city vibe.
We are looking for a new addition to our team: we need a Veterinarian who has experience in acupuncture and holistic medicine. Experience in rehabilitation and chiropractic is an asset. We offer competitive wages, flexible schedule, phenomenal benefits, great location and the opportunity to work with the most advanced diagnostic equipment.
It’s time to apply! Send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
- Certified in acupuncture (IVAS)
- Certified in homeopathy AMHA (an asset)
- Experience in Rehabilitation and Chiropractic (an asset)
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 1000 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
HOW WE KEEP OUR TEAM AND CLIENTS SAFE:
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Cobequid Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
Veterinarian – Animal Surgery & Wellness Cen…
Jun 24, 2022
Animal Surgery and Wellness Centre, a well-respected Small Animal practice in Corner Brook Newfoundland, is searching for a compassionate Small Animal…Read More
Associate Veterinarian – Sackville Animal Hospita…
Jun 23, 2022
Associate Veterinarian Sackville Animal Hospital Lower Sackville, Halifax, Nova Scotia https://can61.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/vetstrate…Read More