May 27, 2022
PetFocus – Eastern Shore Veterinary Hospital
Porters Lake, Nova Scotia
Eastern Shore Veterinary Hospital, a PetFocus member, is a small animal practice that was started in 1979 and has since then grown with the surrounding communities to become an essential asset and advocate for animal health in the Eastern shore region. We are also proud to be Cat Friendly Practice accredited at the Silver level.
Located in the beautiful Porters Lake, we are a fully-equipped facility looking for a full-time DVM with experience and interest in surgery and dentistry, a passion for client education, and a strong commitment to community involvement. The successful applicant will join a seasoned support team of RVTs, Veterinary Assistants, and Client Care Specialists, all of whom are fear free certified. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing team where learning and development are endless!
Welcome to those who would like to settle in our beautiful region: an accommodation bonus is offered to candidates willing to relocate. The Porters Lake area offers many attractions and amenities, including SPAs, and is one of the largest lakes in the province, providing numerous access points for boating, swimming, fishing and many other water sports and activities. So do not miss out on this unique opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team!
Send your resume or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Accommodation bonus
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 1000 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
HOW WE KEEP OUR TEAM AND CLIENTS SAFE:
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Eastern Shore Veterinary Hospital has recently become part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
Veterinarian – Animal Surgery & Wellness Cen…
Jun 24, 2022
Animal Surgery and Wellness Centre, a well-respected Small Animal practice in Corner Brook Newfoundland, is searching for a compassionate Small Animal…Read More
Associate Veterinarian – Sackville Animal Hospita…
Jun 23, 2022
Associate Veterinarian Sackville Animal Hospital Lower Sackville, Halifax, Nova Scotia https://can61.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/vetstrate…Read More