June 6, 2022
Halifax Veterinary Hospital
Halifax, Nova Scotia
The Halifax Veterinary Hospital opened its doors in 1939 and became the first established animal hospital in the Halifax area. Ever since that day, we have been committed to offering excellence in animal health care, promoting responsible pet ownership, and health related educational opportunities for our clients. Our services include surgery, pharmacy, laboratory, exam facilities, patient care, cleanliness, emergency services, diagnostic imaging, and anesthesiology. We treat all of our patients as if they were our own pets. We are AAHA accredited and a member of the American Association for Feline Practitioners (AAFP), as well as a Cat Friendly Practice accredited at the Gold level, which enables us to provide high standards of care for our feline patients based on their specific needs and behaviours. We are looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our amazing team of 2 doctors and 4 technicians. The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and courteous support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility.
It’s time to apply! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
- Experience or strong interest in surgery and/or dentistry
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Sign on bonus
- Generous CE allowance
- Access to our network of over 1000 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
HOW WE KEEP OUR TEAM AND CLIENTS SAFE:
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Halifax Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary hospitals are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic and hospital we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
Veterinarian – Animal Surgery & Wellness Cen…
Jun 24, 2022
Animal Surgery and Wellness Centre, a well-respected Small Animal practice in Corner Brook Newfoundland, is searching for a compassionate Small Animal…Read More
Associate Veterinarian – Sackville Animal Hospita…
Jun 23, 2022
Associate Veterinarian Sackville Animal Hospital Lower Sackville, Halifax, Nova Scotia https://can61.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/vetstrate…Read More