November 24, 2022
Associate Veterinarian (Small Animals)
Antigonish Veterinary Clinic
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
Antigonish Veterinary Clinic is a growing mixed animal practice whose team is honored to be the go-to medical center for cherished animals in our community. We are a busy rural clinic equipped to take care of small animals, along with bovine, equine and other farm animals. Our team of veterinarians and registered veterinary technicians also offer after-hours emergency care services to the clients and pets in our community, and can make house calls if needed. Clients tend to comment about our caring approach as well as our team’s professional and comprehensive effort – no worry is too small! We will get to the bottom of any concerns to ensure our patients’ health and well-being. We often hear from owners that we go above and beyond for our patients. Plus, they enjoy our 3 affectionate clinic cats who greet them at every visit!
We are seeking full-time and part-time veterinarians to join our incredibly cohesive and supportive team. New graduates are welcome to apply as this is a great mentorship opportunity where you will learn from the best. We provide a positive working environment for our employees and colleagues, and are open to negotiating hours to allow you to enjoy a great work/life balance.
We are a full-service hospital that provides diagnostics, surgery, treatment, and dental services, including digital radiology, laser therapy, ultrasounds and in-house laboratory. Our focus is on building a high-performing, productive and positive team environment because we know that a strong team delivers exceptional results. The health and wellness of our team is our highest priority.
Our location gives you the opportunity to explore the wonders of Antigonish, an oceanside town with an abundance of recreational and cultural activities, well known for its fine crafts, visual arts, fabulous festivals, warm waters and sandy beaches. We have all you need to create the best possible lifestyle for you, in and out of work, so don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind opportunity!
Send your Resume to email@example.com
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Negotiable schedule (both full-time and part-time hours available)
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 1000 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
Antigonish Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
Associate Veterinarian – Avon Animal Hospital (03…
Dec 7, 2022
Associate Veterinarian Avon Animal Hospital Windsor, Nova Scotia https://can63.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/enUS/vetstrategy/Site/VSCAREER/Posting/…Read More
FT or PT DVM Chester Basin Animal Hospital (030723)
Dec 7, 2022
Chester Basin Animal Hospital FT or PT DVM: About Us: We are looking for an amazing full time or part time DVM to join our team at Chester Basin Anima…Read More