November 9, 2022
South Shore Veterinary Hospital
Wileville, Nova Scotia
South Shore Veterinary Hospital is a mixed practice located in the beautiful community of Bridgewater, in a very picturesque area of Nova Scotia that is not far from lovely beaches and small cottage communities, but also only 1 hour outside of Halifax.
South Shore is a busy practice with a well trained and engaged support staff team committed to educating our clients on how to keep their pets healthy year round. South Shore Veterinary Hospital stays on top of the latest advances in veterinary technology and above all, remembers that all animals and pets need to be treated with loving care. The facility is community focused on helping rescues, and fully equipped with ultrasound, endoscope, mobile X-ray and Digital dental X-ray. We also offer chiropractic care and acupuncture.
Our team of experienced veterinarians, along with our excellent support staff, care for guinea pigs to iguanas, horses to llamas, cats to dogs, rabbits and everything in between!
We are currently looking for a small animal Associate Veterinarian to join our growing team. Even though we are a mixed practice, this role will not be focusing on large animals. However, an interest in mixed practice would be a bonus. Newly graduates are welcome to apply, as they will benefit from great resources for mentorship.
Since we are blessed with a large team, our ideal candidate should be flexible with scheduling.
Don’t wait up, it’s time to send your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members
- Experience OR interest in mixed animals (an asset)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule (both full-time and part-time hours available, our doctors usually do 1 night/week and 1 weekend/month)
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 1000 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
South Shore Veterinary Hospital has recently become part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
Associate Veterinarian – Avon Animal Hospital (03…
Dec 7, 2022
Associate Veterinarian Avon Animal Hospital Windsor, Nova Scotia https://can63.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/enUS/vetstrategy/Site/VSCAREER/Posting/…Read More
FT or PT DVM Chester Basin Animal Hospital (030723)
Dec 7, 2022
Chester Basin Animal Hospital FT or PT DVM: About Us: We are looking for an amazing full time or part time DVM to join our team at Chester Basin Anima…Read More