May 27, 2021
Program Title: Pandemic Puppies: Diagnosis and Treatment of Separation Anxiety
When: Monday, June 14 —7:00-8:30 p.m. [EDT] – en français
Tuesday, June 15—7:00-8:30 p.m. [EDT]
Tuesday, June 22—9:00-10:30 p.m. [EDT]
Speaker: Dr. Marion Desmarchelier DVM, DACVB, IPSAV, DES, MSc, DACZM, DECZM
- Why do dogs develop separation anxiety?
- How to efficiently diagnose separation anxiety
- What are the latest updates on the treatment of separation anxiety?
- Can we prevent separation anxiety in the pandemic puppies?
- Selecting the best therapy for individual patients
- June 14 en français https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/473520490621873421
- June 15 https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3192332370647993872
- June 22 https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4362643751160867851
After registering for the webinar, please expect to receive a confirmation email message. A reminder email message will be sent both one day and one hour before the event is scheduled to begin. This presentation is a live event and will not be recorded for future CE accreditation.
This presentation is pending approval for 1 hour of continuing education credit in jurisdictions that are RACE approved, and other provincial associations. Attendees will receive an email communication to document the CE credit for all programs that grant approval.
Veterinarian – Truro Veterinary Hospital (071721)
Jun 18, 2021
Veterinarian Needed – Healthy workplace culture is especially important to our team at Truro Vet. We hold everyone accountable to our core values, in…Read More
Veterinarian & RVT – Sunnyview Animal Care (…
Jun 16, 2021
Sunnyview Animal Care is looking for a motivated, communicative, relationship-oriented, and innovative Veterinarian. We are a two doctor, privately ow…Read More