April 8, 2021
Title: The Softer Side of Steroids: HCA in the Treatment of Skin and Ear Disease
When: Tuesday, April 29—9:00-10:30 p.m. [EST]
Speaker: Dr. Douglas J. DeBoer DVM, DACVD
- Current view of pathogenesis of Atopic Dermatitis
- Why topical corticosteroids?
- Defining “soft” steroids and their benefits
- Explain the difference of HCA
- Topical steroids for skin disease
- How is HCA used for Atopic Dermatitis
- Topical steroids in Otitis Externa
- Ways to improve owner compliance
- How is HCA used for Otitis Externa
- “Soft” Steroids: Summary
After registering for the webinar, please expect to receive a confirmation email
message. A reminder email message will be sent both one day and one hour
before the event is scheduled to begin. This presentation is a live event and will not be recorded for future CE accreditation or post-webinar viewing.
This presentation is RACE approved for 1 hour of continuing education credit.
Attendees will receive an email communication to document the CE credit for all
programs that grant approval (5-7 business days after the event).
Veterinarian – Park Veterinary Centre, Sherwood P…
Apr 14, 2021
In joining our family, you will have the opportunity to put your clinical skills and passion for healing to work. Park Veterinary Centre located in Sh…Read More
Part/Full Time Veterinarian – Moose Jaw Animal Cl…
Apr 12, 2021
Moose Jaw Animal Clinic Do you enjoy small town feel with all the amenities? Moose Jaw Animal Clinic is looking to add two part/full time veter…Read More