September 24, 2020
Avon Animal Hospital
Windsor, Nova Scotia
We have a fantastic Equine DVM opportunity at Avon Animal Hospital! Avon is made up of a team of compassionate animal healthcare professionals who strive to make a difference in the lives of our patients and clients. With a team of seven veterinarians, we offer small animal and equine services. We are a fully equipped facility, including a full in-house lab, endoscopy, gastroscopy, ultrasound, advanced reproductive techniques lead by Board Certified vet, Dr.Paul Johnston, fully equipped ambulatory vehicles, on site surgery suite, and regenerative technology! We are looking to add a full time equine veterinarian to join our team. There will be no herd health or other large animal work, this position will be Equine specific.
The ideal candidate is passionate about community and elevating the practice through exceptional patient and client care. In this beautiful location you will enjoy a quiet country atmosphere while being only 30 minutes from the city of Halifax. We are also 10 minutes from Martock Ski Hill and Adventure Park. This is a great chance to integrate a fun and supportive team where learning and development opportunities are endless!
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility.
Avon Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance and continuous internal CE also available
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 600 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterinarian – Maritime Business College (111420)
Oct 14, 2020
Join The Maritime Business College Veterinary Faculty MBC is looking for a licensed Veterinarian, with a passion for education, to lead the Veterinary…Read More
LIVE Webinar – Separation Anxiety: What’s …
Oct 14, 2020
Presented by Virbac Canada Separation Anxiety: What’s New and What’s Different? Join us on Wednesday, Oct. 28, 2020 at 7 p.m. (EDT) for a free, excl…Read More