October 14, 2020
Join The Maritime Business College Veterinary Faculty
MBC is looking for a licensed Veterinarian, with a passion for education, to lead the Veterinary Technician Program in the position of Program Director.
We need a Leader with the following:
- Veterinarian with a Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Interested in improving the quality of Veterinary Technician training
- Naturally can work with partners and regulators
- Interested in helping to improve, and oversee, Curriculum
- Willing to be part of the instructional team
- Ready to grow our industry partnerships to fulfill the program needs
If yes think this is you – Then you may be just who we need!
If you are interested in exploring this unique opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to:
We offer a very competitive salary, generous health benefits & paid vacation – plus reimbursement for professional memberships and dues.
Veterinary Assistant Program – Full Time Instruct…
Oct 7, 2020
Full Time Instructor Veterinary Assistant Program Maritime Business College 800 Sackville Drive Lower Sackville NS B4E 1R8 Maritime Business C…Read More
Small Animal Veterinarian – Waverley Animal Hospi…
Oct 6, 2020
Small Animal Veterinarian – Full Time Position Waverley Animal Hospital, Waverley Village, NS Apply your passion for healing as you join a team of exc…Read More