May 4, 2021
Come join our team and enjoy living in the beautiful Annapolis Valley! You love large animals and advocate for them. We have a new opportunity at Middleton Veterinary Services for an Associate Veterinarian! At Middleton Veterinary Services, our team is a friendly and supportive group of dedicated professionals looking for an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our growing team! This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic environment, where learning opportunities are endless. Middleton Veterinary Services is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
At Middleton Veterinary Services, we offer a competitive compensation/benefits package, mentorship, collaborative team environment, CE, and much more. We are interested in highly motivated individuals who possess exceptional interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and a passion for delivering high quality large animal health care. All experience levels are welcome to apply. Our veterinarians are motivated to help and support your professional growth.
- Build rapport with clients by gathering information and listening to, and empathizing with their concerns.
- Perform physical examinations working with cows, goats, pigs, horses, mink, sheep etc doing herd health and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care
- Communicate with clients on topics such as the care of their large animals, treatment plans, preventative healthcare and herd health
- Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up to date through established protocols.
- Stay current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine.
- Present a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
Skills and Qualifications
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree.
- Eligibility for licensing by the NSVMA.
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
About Us – we are an independently owned and operated veterinary clinic. Our mission is to help pets and farm animals live longer, healthier lives and enjoy time with their owners. We do this by providing high quality medical care for our pets and farm animals and outstanding client education and service to our clients.
At Greenwood Animal Hospital/Middleton Veterinary Services, our focus is the love of animals and the people who care for them. We are committed to modern and professional quality care for animals during their life stages through in-hospital diagnostics and innovative treatment. We strive to provide good communication with our clients and to educate them in order to prevent disease and injuries and the suffering they can cause. We are devoted to the care of all animals as we would like our own pets to be cared for.
We enjoy working each day with people who share our commitment to animals, staff and owners alike. We seek to challenge ourselves daily in a changing environment which promotes our continuing education. We use our skills and knowledge and aim to improve upon them daily.
Customer Orientated Practice
Advocacy For Our Patients
Veterinarian – Greenwood Animal Hospital (070521)
May 4, 2021
Come join our team and enjoy living in the beautiful Annapolis Valley! You love animals and advocate for them. We have a new opportunity at Greenwood…Read More
Registered Veterinary Technician – Greenwood Anim…
May 4, 2021
You love animals and advocate for them. We have a new opportunity at Greenwood Animal Hospital! Greenwood Animal Hospital is a busy full-service AAHA…Read More