February 9, 2022
Petworks Veterinary Hospital
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
PetWorks Veterinary Hospital, a member of PetFocus Veterinary Group, is a 3 doctors small animal hospital that takes commitment to animals, pet parents and the Dartmouth community seriously. We work hard to deliver a high quality service and are highly-trained to ensure that our patients receive the best treatment and care possible.
We enjoy a well-equipped facility with a focus on advanced surgical procedures including orthopedics, endoscopy, laparoscopy, arthroscopy and more. We are pleased to add musculoskeletal ultrasound to our list of available in-house diagnostics. Petworks is an AAHA accredited hospital that has also recently become certified through AAFP as feline friendly!
We are looking for an Associate Veterinarian to practice general medicine on a full-time capacity. This role does not include any surgery. The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team as well as a great clientele.
Do not miss out on this opportunity to be part of a dynamic and supportive team! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Balanced schedule (35 to 38 hour/week, including 2 nights/week, and a 1 in 3 weekend rotation)
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 1000 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
HOW WE KEEP OUR TEAM AND CLIENTS SAFE:
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
PetWorks Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
Veterinarian – Animal Surgery & Wellness Cen…
Jun 24, 2022
Animal Surgery and Wellness Centre, a well-respected Small Animal practice in Corner Brook Newfoundland, is searching for a compassionate Small Animal…Read More
Associate Veterinarian – Sackville Animal Hospita…
Jun 23, 2022
Associate Veterinarian Sackville Animal Hospital Lower Sackville, Halifax, Nova Scotia https://can61.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/vetstrate…Read More