October 27, 2022
The Metro Animal Emergency Clinic (MAEC) is looking for Veterinarians! We are a well-established, shareholder-owned, 24-hour emergency clinic located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. We have provided emergency and critical care coverage for more than 30 clinics in the Halifax region since 1997. Our city is located on the Atlantic Ocean – just a ferry ride away from Nova Scotia’s capital. Halifax is a hip, busy little city with lots to see, do and eat. Beautiful sandy beaches are just a short drive away as are scenic hiking trails and ski hills.
We offer a supportive environment, practicing high quality medicine with a strong team mentality. We boast a full team of highly trained support staff including Registered Veterinary Technicians, Technician Assistants, Veterinary Assistants and Kennel Attendants.
Our on-site lab is capable of running CBC’s, full chemistries, blood gases, coagulation panels, transfusion blood typing & crossmatch testing, cortisol, thyroid testing and digital referral cytology. We have digital radiography, ultrasound, anesthetic ventilator with capnography and our own in-house blood bank.
As our ideal candidate, you have:
- A valid Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) Degree enabling practice in Canada
- Licence in Nova Scotia or eligibility to become licensed with N.S.V.M.A.
- Excellent client communication and diagnostic skills
- Minimum 1-year experience is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills and positive attitude to enable team efficiency
- Ability to remain calm and effective under pressure
- Ability to work shift work that includes days, overnights, weekends and holidays.
Compensation packages for full-time employees include:
- Continuing Education allowance
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Uniform allowance
- Vacation and paid sick leave
- Employee assistance program for eligible employees
- VIN access
- Veterinary membership dues
- Discounted pet services, foods, supplies
Currently hiring: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary & Permanent positions
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Veterinarian – Avon Animal Hospital (03…
Dec 7, 2022
Associate Veterinarian Avon Animal Hospital Windsor, Nova Scotia https://can63.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/enUS/vetstrategy/Site/VSCAREER/Posting/…Read More
FT or PT DVM Chester Basin Animal Hospital (030723)
Dec 7, 2022
Chester Basin Animal Hospital FT or PT DVM: About Us: We are looking for an amazing full time or part time DVM to join our team at Chester Basin Anima…Read More