Travelling with a Pet

Travelling with Pets – CIFA contact information

Please contact the CFIA Animal Health Office for all information on travelling with Pets and to obtain the necessary certificates. The link below provides the information on what is necessary and how to obtain.


Related Posts

Should I File a Complaint with NSVMA?

First of all, it is recommended that you speak directly to the Veterinarian who treated your pet regarding your concerns.  Often, complaints result from communication issues and having a chat with the...

Is Cosmetic Surgery allowed in NS

No.  Cosmetic surgery for the purpose of having the animal’s appearance confirm to a breed standard or tradition, which alters the appearance of an animal for purely cosmetic purposes is prohibited.  Surgeries...